In order to make the perfect cup of coffee, you need the right supplies and organisation.
In this blog post, we will give you tips on how to set up your own coffee station at home or in the office. We will also provide some design ideas to help you create a space that is both functional and stylish.
Coffee is a necessary part of most people’s daily routine, so let us show you how to make it easy and convenient for yourself!
In order to make coffee at home, you will need some basic supplies. A simple coffee-making method starts with a caffettiera, dripolator or coffee maker that requires filters, freshly ground coffee, a mug or cup, and hot water which is reminiscent of an americano or strong Moka pot coffee. If you prefer an espresso or cappuccino, you will need either a commercial coffee machine or a Nespresso Compatible Capsule machine and milk frother.
So what type of equipment will be suited to your work environment?
There is no “one size fits all” answer when it comes to the best coffee machines for business environments. For example, if you have a small to medium office, an automatic coffee machine or a small espresso machine will be more than sufficient.
However, if you have a larger workplace with hundreds of people, you will need a commercial automatic coffee machine that can handle higher volumes, making coffee at the press of a button.
When choosing the right coffee machine for your office, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The number of people in your workforce
- The size of your premises
- Your budget
- Electrical and plumbing requirements
- The type of coffee you want to offer (e.g. espresso, cappuccino, latte, etc.)
By taking all of these factors into consideration, you can be sure to find the perfect coffee solution for your business needs.
The key to a successful coffee station is organisation. You need to have a “place for everything and everything in its place”. Here are some tips on how to organise your supplies:
- Keep the coffee maker, filters and cleaning items together in one spot
- Store your ground coffee, beans or capsules as per recommended storage advice but near the coffee station if possible
- Store mugs and cups near the coffee maker
- Keep spoons, white sugar, tea and creamers together in one spot
- Label each container or shelf with the type of coffee it contains (e.g. regular, decaf, espresso)
Now that you know how to set up your coffee station and what supplies you need, it’s time to think about the design. Installing a coffee bar creates an attractive focal point in the room. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Choose a warm and inviting colour scheme, such as browns, creams, and golds
- Use natural materials like wood or stone for the countertops and shelves
- Add some decorative touches, such as plants, candles, or artwork
- Don’t forget to add a space for waste – ie: a hidden bin or waste tube
With the right supplies and organisation, you can easily make delicious coffee at home or in the office. Use our design ideas to create a space that is both functional and stylish.
Complete Coffee Solution
If you’re looking for a complete coffee solution, look no further than Complete Coffee. Here’s why:
- We offer a one-stop shop with everything from bean sourcing and roasting, customer sales support, ancillary products such as drinking chocolate, sugar, syrups and cleaning products for your equipment
- We help our clients increase their profitability by making sure every single cup of coffee is as good as possible through reliable and consistent roasts
- We also offer 24/7 coffee machine servicing and after-hours support in case something goes wrong
Creating a coffee station is a great way to increase efficiency and your mood!
Complete Coffee is here to help you make your perfect cup of coffee each step of the way from hassle-free delivery to a wide choice of blends and equipment supply options.